torsdag den 31. januar 2013

Skyrim - Nightingale armor #5




Hei guys and welcome back to the cave!^^

First semester is over together with the exams and I've had several days break before starting again so this is what I've managed to make throughout January. Get ready for picture dump!
 
Starting out with the chest piece.
The straps is going to be fastened too this one..
 









And continuing on with the many MANY pieces which make up the "stomach" of the armor.











This is the upper middle piece, which sits right under the bust and to create the same pattern, like the one in the game, another piece is cut out and both of them fastened, like this:

 

This was the first middle piece, now I just need two more -3-

 
Okay so now with that done, remember the funky piece from my last post? Yea I need two more of those as well s here we go!



You put them together and add a whole lot of needles and then you've got!

The needle monster 2.0!! 
 


It was a complete nightmare putting this thing on, but oh well, sacrifices have to be made... in this case it was the skin on my arms and stomach that had to suffer-.-0

Moving on to the back!
Before I start sewing the needle monster together I had to make sure I could close the back. I went with hooks instead of a zipper because they're not that noticeable and they're also a bit easier to move in case(god forbid) I actually lose a bit of that christmas stomach I grew over the holidaysxP


So I sew on this extra piece of fabric, and in between the two I sew on the eye, as seen below:







 Peekaboo!:P Pretty easy now on to the hook...

 
Which also went rather smoothly.

Now after I made sure the back fit, fastened the front pieces with needles and taking the armor on and off more times than I bothered to count! I was finally able to sew the front pieces together and this was the final result^^ 




TADAA!!xD 
That's it for this time!
Next up: finishing the neck and then moving on to the skirt, until then.
~Bye




2 kommentarer: