søndag den 7. april 2013

Skyrim - Nightingale armor #7


Hi all!^^
So I've bought and paid for my ticket to this year's SVScon which gives me little less than a month to finish this thing... not stressed at all!*dies*

Okay so I've sewn together the skirt WHoop!


Just needed the front flap which was actually not just one flap but two, looking like this.
aand done!

Moving on. Due to some bad moving confusion the cloak I made back last year has been lost-_- I tried looking everywhere but it's completely gone so here is the new and improved replacement!




And then the mask... no, needles and face isn't fun the second time around either
-3-






 And this is how it looks when I put it all on! Picture's pretty crappy since I can't seem to manage to do the whole camera-up-against-mirror-thing but I swear no words can describe the amount of awesome I felt wearing this!XD




Bye~

2 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  2. you look epicly fierce! XD it's really, really awesome made!!

    SvarSlet